All New Yorkers are eligible for our community solar project. It doesn't matter if you rent or own or live in a house or apartment. No installation and no upfront costs.
The project, in partnership with the PowerMarket, will allow a small number of New Yorkers to be amongst the first subscribers in all of NYC to join a community solar project!
- You'll save money (8-10% off your electricity bill)!
- You'll be one of a small number of New Yorkers to join one of the first community solar projects in NYC.
- You'll still get your electricity from the same provider! Your monthly bills will just be supporting a brand new solar project built right here in NYC.
By signing on, you lease a portion of a new rooftop solar farm that will be built as a result of your support. And because of reimbursements provided by Con Ed, you'll save money by joining the project.
Interested in learning more? Contact us at email@example.com or 212-922-0048.
HOW EXACTLY WILL THIS WORK?
1) Fill out your basic info in the form below.
2) Our partners will send you all the details and the registration info on how to join!